Go Back   Prebait Forums > Species > Barbel

Old 10-28-2010, 02:25 PM

Have had a good mooch through the laws and still can only find that the moving of any roach is prohibited to different waters cant find any mention about any other fish which I think is strange .I cant believe that that the case .If true what's stopping any body moving diseased fish ,jack.
Just to throw something out there if people are caught with fish in a bucket (personal use only)and if the law prohibits the movement of any fish how do they prove that they are taking the fish for themselves and not moving them.Could this be a loophole that could be exploited by the waterkeepers.That was why I raised the question I realise its off topic sort of but can any one else have a good look at the laws and see if I am missing something or that is the case
Old 10-28-2010, 02:55 PM

Now Why Would Someone Want To Confirm On Here In Open View What Loopholes There Are For You Know Who To Exploit?think Very Carefully About What Your Doing Shouting For Fish Preservation In One Sentence Then Highlighting The Ways Around It.the Enforcement Of The Laws Will Be Enforced By Baillifs And Waterkeepers Like Myself I Know The Legislation But Wont Be Putting It In Public View For It To Be Abused.ring The Fisheries Board Or Email Them For That Information.loose Lips Sinks Ships.

Last edited by BIGB; 10-28-2010 at 02:57 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:08 PM

Thumbs down

Great answer there Keith and well said mate , its unbelievable to read that , we have no chance of combating our current problems if members are going to come on and try an expose loopholes in the system and then post it in full view for our foreign friends to see and now probably employ as a tactic. Empty Vessels Make Most Noise.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:26 PM

You read it totally wrong if you see a guy with 2 fish in a bucket which you know they are going to take home surely you can do him for transferring fish cos they are alive rather than letting them get away with it because you are allowed 4 fish under the law on taking of fish thats the loophole which WE can exploit to get these guys not the other way around. Look at it again
Old 10-28-2010, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleoik View Post
you Read It Totally Wrong If You See A Guy With 2 Fish In A Bucket Which You Know They Are Going To Take Home Surely You Can Do Him For Transferring Fish Cos They Are Alive Rather Than Letting Them Get Away With It Because You Are Allowed 4 Fish Under The Law On Taking Of Fish Thats The Loophole Which We Can Exploit To Get These Guys Not The Other Way Around. Look At It Again
No Its Not And Im Not Getting Into It You Are Totally Way Off The Mark Indeed Totally Off The Radar Statements Like That Shouldnt Be Made Unless Properly Researched When It Comes To Law.assumptions Are 99pc Of The Time Wrong Just Like Your Last Post So I Will Leave It At That Wouldnt Want Anyone Looking Foolish.
Old 04-30-2017, 10:59 AM

Thumbs up Barble in irish waters

Well if you havnt noticed how bad the fishing is gone in the small rivers around ireland allready then youve gotta be blind.foreign immigrants have ruined the fishing where i live killing and harming every fish they catch .Have a look at england some of the best trout rivers they have are homes to high populations of barble. Its about time we started introducing some new species .It cant do any more harm than whats allready done
Old 11-20-2017, 07:04 PM

Spot on. As an English angler living here in Ireland I can tell you that barbel are a completely non invasive species that live perfectly alongside all native species. Often they mingle with a shoal of bream to share in any food and are easily bullied out by tench and others. Terrific running water fighters and a great ‘top two section’ breaker on still waters....been there too often I’m afraid. Can understand the reservations around introduction here but if it’s done right it will make Irish coarse fishing even better. I’m more concerned with the lack of catch and release enforcement that is all too prevalent in our waters. Join the NCFFI lads and help to protect the future. Tight lines
Old 11-17-2018, 06:17 PM

Default great awesome

gadai bpkb mobil gadai bpkb mobil di pegadaian gadai bpkb
jasa pembuatan website jasa website
jual komputer bekas terima komputer bekas terima lelang komputer bekas
lelang komputer bekasterima server bekas jakarta
web hosting hosting murah
hosting murah unlimited hosting
jasa pembuatan website jasa web jasa website
jasa websitejasa pembuatan website jasa buat website
jasa pembuatan website surabayajasa website surabaya jasa pembuatan website
jual komputer bekas jual beli komputer bekas terima komputer bekas kantor terima beli komputer bekas beli komputer bekas warnet jual laptop bekas
pinjaman dana tunai pinjaman dana dana tunai jaminan bpkb mobil
jaminan bpkb mobil gadai bpkb mobil cepat gadai bpkb mobil di pegadaian
jual obat aborsi obat aborsi
obat aborsi jual obat aborsi jual obat aborsi ampuh
obat aborsi jual obat aborsiobat penggugur kandungan
sedot wc surabaya sedot wc sidoarjo sedot wc
jual obat aborsi kandungan jual obat aborsi ampuh</br>
jasa pembuatan website jasa website jasa web
jasa seo jasa seo website
gadai mobil tanpa bpkb gadai mobil di pegadaian
daftar harga pipa pipa pvc sni pipa limbah pipa hdpe pipa air bersih
jasa penerbitan bank garansi jakarta jasa surety bond jakarta
obat aborsi jual obat aborsi obat aborsi cytotec
asuransi mobil asuransi mobil terbaik
mesin crushermesin stone crusher stone crusher
best steam cleaner
pagar brc jual pagar brc
jual obat aborsi surabayajual obat aborsi semarang jual obat aborsi karawang
jual obat aborsi jual cytotec obat aborsi asli
gadai bpkb mobil gadai bpkb mobil di pegadaian gadai bpkb
madu hutan madu hutan sumatera
cara menggugurkan kandungan menggugurkan kandungan penggugur kandungan
obat aborsijual obat aborsi
gadai mobil gadai mobil tanpa bpkb gadai mobil perorangan
gadai mobil cepat
Old 11-29-2018, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OisinMac View Post
Would love to fish Ireland,s smaller rivers for chub and Barbel all the same!!
can anyone suggest an uber light weight fishing boat? something that can be carried across fields etc but just large enough for 2 to fish from,washington dc massage to be used on relatively small lakes only.